Welsh Newbie

file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hi I'm Pete from Porthcawl, a small coastal town in South Wales, UK. I've kept freshwater fish and aquascape tanks previously and decided to step outside of my comfort zone and build a reef tank. I've watched many videos on YouTube and visited local marine fish retailers and realise I've got a lot to learn. I'm not into rushing things and understand corals are living creatures so want to get as much right first time as I can. I'm starting with a Blue Marine 160 litre tank because all the filters are built in. I'd welcome any advice or views on the Blue Marine aquarium.
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new