Newbie Kean To Learn

Hi, I'm just starting out building my first reef aquarium and keen to learn from the experience of others. Does anyone know if there is a reef club in South Wales, UK?
Welcome to the forums!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome .....I don't know if theres a reef club in South Wales,UK but maybe some will chime in with the answer for you. I dont know how far you are from Maidenhead aquatics in Swansea and Cardiff. Maybe they have some info on clubs
Hi Sam, thanks for your reply. I've visited both Maidenhead Aquatics stores and both were equally helpful but didnt have details of local clubs unfortunately. Must say though the welcoming from R2R members is very encouraging. Pete
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new