Newbie looking for acrylic tank

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks. I had a 220g marineland glass tank leaked on me. I was just about to get out of fish keeping hobby but this site got me somewhat back on track again.

if you guys see a nice acrylic tank in nyc area, let me know. Looking for 300g or so.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hello, new here. Let me introduce myself to all.

I am from NYC. Browsing this site and learning. Im also interested in getting an acrylic tank if anyone has. Thanks
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new