OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodness what is with everyone reviving old threads lately! ;)
Just for you @Chrisfish ... cause you are NOSEY!!!:p

Hmmmmmmm, tank update!!!

Over the last month, I started losing Zoas and Acans :(:confused: (don't get excited @Mike_J ;), this seems to have resolved itself) but Mr. @I Take Cars came over and took a look and it would seem that my tank is too clean! :oops:
So, now I have cut off the skimmer and now in wait and watch pattern but seems to be working cause nothing else has been lost!:) Guess now I have to bake him more cookies!!!

I hit the Joe Sale and picked up my 'Black Torch' and might have gotten a few new Zoas!!! Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!;)

The big news with Nibbles is that the BTA has finally let him HOST!!!:D:D:D
IMG_9320.JPG

A few of the New Corals::rolleyes:
IMG_9322.JPG
IMG_9323.JPG
IMG_9325.JPG

My Jawbreaker Shroom has grown from about the size of a dime to a nickle!!!:D
IMG_9321.JPG

As for love of my life (well besides the lil' one) ... Mr. Cutie!!!
He is as mischievous as usual!
When I got my new Rock Nem ... I put the rock nem and rock he was attached to on main rock work. The next morning when I got up, I see the rock nem moved off the off the piece of rock but the little piece of rock he was attached to was gone!!! :confused: I search and search and finally found it up on a frag rack!:eek: The frag rack doesn't touch the main rock work at all :eek:!!! So, @I Take Cars and I think that Mr. Cutie put it up there!! :confused::oops::rolleyes:
IMG_9324.JPG

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice corals! Nibbles and the BTA look very happy together:D Glad things have resolved in your tank. Mr. Cutie cute as ever. Are you still on his naughty list:p

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice corals! Nibbles and the BTA look very happy together:D Glad things have resolved in your tank. Mr. Cutie cute as ever. Are you still on his naughty list:p
Thanks Hun!!!
Yes, he is as cute as ever! I love that lil' fish!!! :)
Yes, I am ... since I got the new corals I had to use up his lil' holes on the frag rack! Going to have to try and buy him the smallest frag rack that Zen Reef sells just for him!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bribery gets them every time, he's the king of the tank from day 1. How about a FTS?
Well Goodness ... Demanding today huh ... some people!!! :p Anything else I can do for you today?!:p
I am at work and trying to get some work done ... some of us have a SS bill that needs to be paid for!!!:p;)
I will get you an updated FTS shot later!;)

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Goodness ... Demanding today huh ... some people!!! :p Anything else I can do for you today?!:p
I am at work and trying to get some work done ... some of us have a SS bill that needs to be paid for!!!:p;)
I will get you an updated FTS shot later!;)
Well you could send me some of those cookies you gave @I Take Cars ;)

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you could send me some of those cookies you gave @I Take Cars ;)
I swear ... I have seen or heard about these cookies in about 4 threads now!!!:rolleyes:
Come and GET THEM!!!:p
I believe that Mr. @I Take Cars is coming over later for our SS wrapping party and so he can check on my tank again ... Isn't he sweet!!!;):D
I am making Cookies and he bringing adult beverages!!! YeeeHaw!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back