Newbie question about Tiger Sand Conch

Electricianreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Messages
50
Reaction score
95
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tiger sand conch (Jerry Gergich) is one of my favorites, can these conchs flip themselves back to their normal position if they fall upside down ?
 
In the sand yes but sometimes they will struggle to right themselves when they climb the rock work and fall into a crevice (I've only had to rescue it once or twice in the 14 months I've had it).
 
And they are so cool to watch extending their snout up the aquarium glass to clean it. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new