Newbie reefer 150 build

the reason im telling u to test for phosphate is cuz normally(as ive been told)high nitrates=phoshates
well, phosphates causes nitrates, or the other way around
 
Here's a possible dumb question. Since bacteria consume ammonia and my ammonia is @ 0ppm is all the bacteria going to die while I wait on my pods and fish? I ordered fish from Dr. Reefs and it may be a week or more. Pods should be here any day
 
Here's a possible dumb question. Since bacteria consume ammonia and my ammonia is @ 0ppm is all the bacteria going to die while I wait on my pods and fish? I ordered fish from Dr. Reefs and it may be a week or more. Pods should be here any day
no, dont think so
they feed on algae too
I think
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new