Newbie stocking help!

Monney00

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
51
Location
Sycamore, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon all,

I am bumping from a 65 gallon to a 150 gallon mixed reef.

My current tank has a good amount of LPS, both affixed to rocks and on the frag rack. I have a large amount of rock, and plan on adding a good bit to the new tank.

My current stock list is as follows:
- 1 six line wrasse
- 2 clowns
- 1 diamond watchman goby
- 1 lawnmower blenny
- 3 green chromis
- 2 damsels (likely being re-homed during the tank move)
- multiple peppermint shrimp
- 2 tuxedo urchins
- various CUC snails

As I am not very familiar with larger reef safe fish, I was hoping to get some advise as to what I could add which would blend well with my mostly peaceful mixed reef.

Thanks!
 
You can get purple yellow or Kole tang, they will do good in a 150,
All the foxfaces, although they are reef safe with caution,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new