Newbie!!! Tips for cannon rebel t2i user

Spiderguardnano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
164
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so my close friend gave me a camera to get started with photography


I was wondering if you Gus have any tips on what setting I should shoot with raw etc

I'll be using the stock lens that comes with the Rebel

Any help thanks guys
 
its kinda a big subject for such a little post. The reason to shoot raw is you have more latitude in a photo editor. I use a manual white balance, the highest available on the camera and adjust from there. I start with iso 16oo and shutter speed at 100th and an f3.5 and adjust from there. Or f3.5 with apature priority selected.

heres some reef photography tips. like reefing everybody has thier own. and it takes practice, and is best to get to know slr camers first.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...s.&gws_rd=ssl#q=reef+tank+photography&tbm=vid
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new