Newbie to marine

MarineCorp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
31
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

New to this forum (seems great so far). Haven’t been into marine all that long but it’s definitely a passion!

I am from Australia (Adelaide) and joined to speak and learn from experienced enthusiasts.

Feel free to say hello!

Thanks.
 
Welcome to reef2reef
excited.gif
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Tell us about your tank(s) or plans! :)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Tell us about your tank(s) or plans! :)

Thankyou!

I just have a 130 litre with a few corals and 2 clownfish at the moment. Just taking it slow, TRYING to be patient and will build from there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new