Newbie to the forum

Hi, I am new here thanks for accepting me. I have only been doing salt for 7 months I work from home so I get to spend time with it and it has been an adventure. I will post a pick when I get a chance. I am a computer programmer so I love gadgets.



75 gal tank
ap700 light
neptunes apex with two wave makers,two dosers with ddr,trident
tunzy skimmer
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Angelfish.gif


We're glad that you decided to be part of this community!
 
Hi, I am new here thanks for accepting me. I have only been doing salt for 7 months I work from home so I get to spend time with it and it has been an adventure. I will post a pick when I get a chance. I am a computer programmer so I love gadgets.



75 gal tank
ap700 light
neptunes apex with two wave makers,two dosers with ddr,trident
tunzy skimmer

gearhead,

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef, too... :)
 
Welcome to r2r
tenor.gif
 
Tank looking real nice !

 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful coral, thanks for sharing! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new