Newbie to the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djkirksey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djkirksey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone names DJ. I wanted to join so I can become a better saltwater hobbyist. I've had fresh water tanks and I'm really wanting to start my first saltwater ...... please feel free help or steer me in right direction.... have a 55 gallon on a fluval 306. And fluval sky light 48inch..... looking to possibly start my first saltwater tank in this and upgrade in future once I get hang of the new salty hobby thanks dj
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with tons of photos! :)
 
20181229_160414.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new