Newbie to the Reef2Reef community

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kayvaughn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kayvaughn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
39
Location
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I'm from Oklahoma! It's tornado season here so wish us luck. :)
My boyfriend and I have 4 Saltwater tanks ranging from 33-75 gallons. We love our tanks and enjoy everything about them! I hope to learn more about saltwater aquariums and see some great tanks!
0f1b155f12c0b8e1176ffb8d66b8887e.jpg
fb3d325c4a1dee212fb6c4fb49f29a27.jpg
3634c70aeb39e8d93dff85bfc5f31a73.jpg
34c585b4475cfcd810d16ba350d511f2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new