Newbie to this site

  • Thread starter Thread starter discus513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

discus513

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
14
Location
Hamilton, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! my name is Ricky I live in Hamilton Ohio and currently have three SW tanks a 54g corner, a standard 75g and a 20H frag tank. All mixed reef although I am trying to stay away from the softies except Zoa's and ric's. I also Have about 10-15 FW tanks going as well I breed several vareties of Lake Tanganyikain cichlids. I'll be seeing you all around, and poking around to see what members I already know from the three local clubs that I am right in the middle of!:wink:
 
Welcome to R2R!! I'd love to see some pics of your tanks!
 
Welcome to R2R!

CJ
 
Hello! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new