Newbie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter renoeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

renoeb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
221
Reaction score
11
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been active on the Atlanta Reef Club, and Reef Central for a few years now. I have been keeping reef tanks for 5 years from picotopes for my current 75g system
I do a ton of high end SPS, Chalices etc.
I love to trade and fund the hobby with coral so I will be posting trade/sale threads every now and then and am always looking for nice LE pieces!
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R!! Looking forward to seeing some pics!!



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!


Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new