Newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlparks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
New question... I created simple refugium tank. Three sections. First intake with filter bag. This overflows to live sand and plants. This overflows to protein skimmer and return pump with a heater... Now.. My protein skimmer keeps overflowing.... Any idea why?
 
You need to dial it down it's getting too much air... you want the skimmate to be delish and not supper watered down
 
This new system I made it a little to snug in tank.. Skimmer and return pump.. Both work just tight fit so I wasn't sure if that mattered.... Lol
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new