Newbie

Newbie#1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started my first salt water with a 20gal. I am trying to fond places to ask questions.
job shouldn’t have sent me home to telework, it gave me to much time on my hands to finally jump in and start. My husband wasn’t real thrilled about it but he is starting to really take an interest in it now

I’m trying to figure out how to program my blummin power head
I’m trying to figure out if I can replace my filter and replace it with just a refugium.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Tell us more about your powerhead and your filter.

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Can you tell us more about your equipment, wed love to help :)
 
It’s an h2
Welcome to R2R!!! Tell us more about your powerhead and your filter.

Clownfish.gif
pro aqua pump. Filter is just a hang on filter. I was thinking of a hang on back refugium in place of the old fashioned filter with 1 filter.
Welcome to the Reef. You might want to try asking questions in the equipment forum to get some more eyes on it.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new