Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a reef tank running for 7yrs and sell natural seawater for reefers in my area. 300l deep tank mixed sps lps softies lit with hydra 32hd currently running on 20k setting, fuge and reactor struggling to keep Phosphate down hence both

Welcome!

whale GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a reef tank running for 7yrs and sell natural seawater for reefers in my area. 300l deep tank mixed sps lps softies lit with hydra 32hd currently running on 20k setting, fuge and reactor struggling to keep Phosphate down hence both
Whoa... way to jump into the deep end! Welcome to the fishy family!!
Jumping In GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back