Newby Alert

chris17gable

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!
My name is Chris, living in the good old state of Wisconsin. I’m am a brand new saltwater hobbits and so far, I’m loving it. Even tho I’m only a few months in. Currently in the cycling process. I have a Biocube 32. Since I live in a small apartment it was the best option for me. I have upgraded most the equipment to give me the best results. I’ve been doing so much research to help me along my journey and hoping to learn more for you guys! I’m excited to be apart of the reefing community! Feel free to give any advice or ask questions about my set up!
I’d appreciate it!
Thanks,
Chris
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hello Everyone!
My name is Chris, living in the good old state of Wisconsin. I’m am a brand new saltwater hobbits and so far, I’m loving it. Even tho I’m only a few months in. Currently in the cycling process. I have a Biocube 32. Since I live in a small apartment it was the best option for me. I have upgraded most the equipment to give me the best results. I’ve been doing so much research to help me along my journey and hoping to learn more for you guys! I’m excited to be apart of the reefing community! Feel free to give any advice or ask questions about my set up!
I’d appreciate it!
Thanks,
Chris
Welcome to R2R Chris. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new