Newer Reef Keeper

MrMilk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I’ve been reef keeping for about a year. Sadly I’ve had to move twice within that year so I’m having struggles with my reef tank. I have a 32 biocube, with a single AI prime 16.
My main filtration is floss, chemi pure blue, carbon, and live rock balls. I run a 800 ghp pump after market, and the tank temps sit around 78. I’ve been getting more on top of 20% water changes every other Sunday.
Any suggestions anyone could add? Or anything that you can visually see that I could improve. Thank you!

OP
OP
M

MrMilk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I’ve been reef keeping for about a year. Sadly I’ve had to move twice within that year so I’m having struggles with my reef tank. I have a 32 biocube, with a single AI prime 16.
My main filtration is floss, chemi pure blue, carbon, and live rock balls. I run a 800 ghp pump after market, and the tank temps sit around 78. I’ve been getting more on top of 20% water changes every other Sunday.
Any suggestions anyone could add? Or anything that you can visually see that I could improve. Thank you!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
M

MrMilk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
These are my Light settings

Attachments

• IMG_5374.png
    IMG_5374.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 19

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back