Newest addition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renelope
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Renelope

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
114
Reaction score
70
Location
DENVER CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my newest tank addition, an rbta. Got a great price for him, he's huge!

Just acclimated and put him in tank. He came with the rock so now I'm just waiting to see if he's still happy there or is going to move somewhere else...

Hope my clownfish find him!

IMG_1702.JPG


IMG_1700.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new