Newish Reefer

Turbo5150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
139
Reaction score
106
Location
Moorpark
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Never posted an into so here it is. My name is Jason and I am newish to reefing. My 150 has been up for a year and a half now. Before that I had a couple of 20 gallon tanks. A few fish and few corals. Didn't work out so great although 3 of those fish made it into my 150. This forum and the guys at Vivid have been my lifeline. Thank you very much. I am so hooked on reefing now and am planning a larger tank in the future I hope.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new