Newly grown Sympodium polyps?

SaltySpitoon_2425

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Messages
40
Reaction score
9
Location
Yucaipa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small green sympodium coral frag in my tank that has been spreading onto the rock that I put it on and the newly grown polyps are not green, they are kind of dark in color. Do they take a little while to turn green? Or do I possibly have a different coral that was growing on the same frag as the sympodium and it is now spreading? The new polyps do have the same shape as the sympodium coral though. I would post a picture of them but I can’t because it won’t turn out good.
 
My grandfather used to have a joke about a guy at a gas station who cleaned a windshield. He wouldn't tell the joke fully because it was a dirty joke, and most people couldn't see through it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new