News from Tomoko

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For beaslbob and others who were concerned, I just talked with Tomoko and all her family are in western Japan and are unaffected by the earthquake and tsunami. While we are thankful for that, we certainly remember in prayer and thought the many who are devastated by this occurrence. Please take a moment and remember them in your prayers!

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For beaslbob and others who were concerned, I just talked with Tomoko and all her family are in western Japan and are unaffected by the earthquake and tsunami. While we are thankful for that, we certainly remember in prayer and thought the many who are devastated by this occurrence. Please take a moment and remember them in your prayers!

thanks H@rry

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all,

Thank you very much for thinking about me and my family. As Harry said earlier, my family in Japan is okay. Non the less I am concerned about the situation there. The aftershake is frequent and new earthquakes seem to be getting induced in different parts of Japan along the active fault lines.

If you have sent me an email and did not hear from me, I am sorry. I am afraid that you have to send it to me again. I did not get any new mail because my MS Outlook 2010 is having difficulty doing a handshake with my knology account and I did not know about it. I troubleshooted some of the problem so now I can receive more emails. I still need to change some more settings. Isn't it wonderful to have new software that do not like you? Outlook and all my Office Suite software hide things from me like teenage kids that are trying to be really sneaky :(.

Last edited:

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to hear from ya Tomoko.

Perhaps your outlook is just smart enough to block emails from beaslbob's?

Not that I sent ya any. LOL

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, parhaps my Outlook does not like you either, Bob ;).

Because of the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan, I am getting a number of mails and phone calls regarding my family from someone that I have not heard from for a long time. I am very grateful for the fact that people are concerned about my family and people in Japan.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear.I hope the Ice Fire is doing well.The frags I got from you are doing good thanks,
Jason

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ice Fire frag is doing well :). Thank you for trading with me, Jason. It was really good to see you.

Beaslbob - Do you have a space allocated for your tank in your new house now?

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back