NFL

  • Thread starter Thread starter skim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would say go Colts but I'm not sure where their defense was today. Good game @steve&mari
 
@helen ann hopefully they keep the lead now they have it 7-6 Pittsburgh up !!! Go Steelers and Go 49ers tonight !!! My mom's best friend and my old den mother haha is Joe Staley aunt. So I gotta go with them when it's not Lions lol.
 
Let's see we have @KJ Titans @ my Lions. @helen ann Steelers hosting Bengals. @4FordFamily Colts @ Broncos. @skim Vikings hosting Packers. @Waters Browns hosting Ravens. All this weekend woohoo. @lennyd19 Jets @ Buffalo tonight.
Sorry @KJ but this weekend your the one I can't root for GO LIONS!!!!! LOL. Hopefully no hard feelings my friend. :p:D:)
 
I can't believe the Raiders won on Sunday. I'm so used to seeing them get their butts kicked that it surprised the you know what out of me. I'm not really a fan, but it's always nice to see the local teams do well. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new