Themed fish tanks?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
535
Reaction score
493
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody here have a themed fish tank? Whether it's a color theme or a decor theme. I saw one tank that was completely football themed and had a bunch of different football decorations that were made specifically for the tank. I've also played around on the idea of setting up a monochrome tank with only black and white fish and corals. I do have a blue and white porcelain freshwater tank but all my saltwater tanks are scaped very similarly.
 
Does anybody here have a themed fish tank? Whether it's a color theme or a decor theme. I saw one tank that was completely football themed and had a bunch of different football decorations that were made specifically for the tank. I've also played around on the idea of setting up a monochrome tank with only black and white fish and corals. I do have a blue and white porcelain freshwater tank but all my saltwater tanks are scaped very similarly.
I personally love real world biome themes like replicating the atlantic seagrass plains or the okinawa reefs using the appropriate livestock, macros, coral, inverts, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new