NFL

  • Thread starter Thread starter skim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
c3de1658f5f90f23ddbe34d6763344d8.jpg
 
Cleveland....another QB most likely out. We could be the first team to start a different QB every game of the season :(
 
Any Eagle's fans in here that I can stomp on today?!?!? :p
 
IT IS NOT COOL TO DIS-RESPECT THE UNITED STATES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL NFL TEAM OR PLAYER
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new