NFL

  • Thread starter Thread starter skim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm a little weird with my teams. I was born in SoCal during the Montana-Young days so I have always been a 49ers fan. Then I grew up in Dallas and as a kid in school trying to assimilate became a Dallas fan. That works just fine most of the time until they meet like this weekend...
 
ok so what are your game day superstitions?
What do you do?
Wear a certain shirt
pull a Sheldon and have to sit in a certain seat

Me its game time don't bother me.
Yelling at the TV is allowed (sure the neighbors think I am nuts).
I need a new shirt ha ha
 
Well being a Lions fan it's yelling at tv n having box of tissue cause you know they gonna break your heart and loose in final minutes. Haha haha @helen ann them birds sure didn't make them Steelers look too good ;). Wentz is looking lagit so far for Philly. Hopefully the Lions can pull off a win against Chicago. Vikings looking good for all the injured they have. Pats can't loose it seems n 1 more game before Brady is back and looking for revenge. Dallas is going good for their injuries also.
 
1a21b8165cedfa5400973ff5a72a6145.jpg


SKOL VIKINGS
 
1a21b8165cedfa5400973ff5a72a6145.jpg


SKOL VIKINGS
4 and 0 wow. Could this be the year of the Viking? Oh ya and that guy is back, ah you know starts with a T, perfect teeth, looks like he should be playing golf. I wonder how he will do. You know all these old guys do have a fall around that 40 mark could this be his point? Interesting year so far in the NFL. Boy what a Stadium! Anyone on here be there yet?
 
4 and 0 wow. Could this be the year of the Viking? Oh ya and that guy is back, ah you know starts with a T, perfect teeth, looks like he should be playing golf. I wonder how he will do. You know all these old guys do have a fall around that 40 mark could this be his point? Interesting year so far in the NFL. Boy what a Stadium! Anyone on here be there yet?
I wish....I'm in NYC married to a Giants fan....it was a good night last night. [emoji23]
 
I seen them going back quite a few years in Buffalo. My brother and I drove down to Buffalo it was a good time but they lost. That new building just looks amazing. On a bit of a different note I have to tip the hat to are home boys, The Toronto Blue Jays on to their 2nd year in a row to play for Division Championship.

CuYNQUnWgAASzvc.jpg
 
Vikings , Steelers and patriots .win win and win . Money more money for reefing.
It would be hard to bet against any of these teams. However as a long time Vikings fan we have been here before and threw it away.. fingers crossed that this year is different
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new