NFL

  • Thread starter Thread starter skim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Somehow my Raiders found a way to win again. Pleasant change as they used to be the poster team on how to lose games. Their defense is still scary bad but at least they are generating turnovers.

There's not another young QB in the game that I'd take over Derek Carr and maybe not any of the older ones either. The sky is the limit for him. That audible to send Crabtree into the end zone on 4th and 2 was gutsy and a beautiful throw. Dude is clutch.

On a side note, I was at the NO game. First time I've seen them win in person in about 30 years. And what a game that was. Living in FL now we already have tickets to their game with the Bucs, which I think will actually be pretty good, and we'll likely pick up tickets to the Jags game now too.

It's been an exciting year though! Very impressed for the Vikings to be where they are after losing Bridgewater AND Peterson. Props to them for sure.
 
I seen them going back quite a few years in Buffalo. My brother and I drove down to Buffalo it was a good time but they lost. That new building just looks amazing. On a bit of a different note I have to tip the hat to are home boys, The Toronto Blue Jays on to their 2nd year in a row to play for Division Championship.

CuYNQUnWgAASzvc.jpg
This makes me think of Joe Carter and the early 90's team's.
 
My colts are a sorry team this year right now. Pretty depressing. GM Grigson needs to be gone. It's a few years belated..
 
I seen them going back quite a few years in Buffalo. My brother and I drove down to Buffalo it was a good time but they lost. That new building just looks amazing. On a bit of a different note I have to tip the hat to are home boys, The Toronto Blue Jays on to their 2nd year in a row to play for Division Championship.

CuYNQUnWgAASzvc.jpg
 
Will be heading down today to watch my Steelers STOMP all over those Dolphins!!!;):p
 
Saints fan here since they entered the league in 1967 - 2016 is their 50th anniversary season. I am used to ugly football. They had their day, but sliding down to the cellar again. They cannot solve the defensive problem and cap woes. Too many reaches in the draft. Now I try to only watch when they are on offense. :) Carolina up today. Hoping for win #2 Ha!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new