• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NIB Quanta Pro Meso Blue LED Bar

Item Price
$145
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling one brand-new, in the original box, Quanta Pro Meso Blue 36” LED bar. I bought four Quanta Pro bars for my 40 gallon reef, but three was plenty! I’m asking for $145 with shipping included. These cost $160 each brand new but Quanta has a no-return policy on working products, so my loss is your gain!

These are not well-known, but they should be. They’re built like a tank, produce a TON of PAR and have the broadest blue spectrum for reef tanks out there (IMHO). I’m using one Meso Blue bar with two Reef Crest Daylight bars over my tank as the only lighting, and I love it! Color blending with the Meso Blue bar is visually perfect, and coverage over the tank is wide and even. You can find information about them (including spectral graphs) at https://www.quantareef.com/product-page/quanta-pro-product-line The spectral graph below is from www.quantareef.com and the photo of the light is from ReefBreeders.

Visually, these bars produce a deep blue color—deeper blue than the more windex light-blue of ATI Blue Plus T5 bulbs, for example. While they do have violet and near-UV in their spectrum, the light they produce is visually deep blue rather than violet. It’s a color I really like! Feel free to contact me with questions.

A090A7CD-CE00-40AE-922F-C4BDC008F8E4.jpeg

3FBAFA0C-A44D-4914-97C6-2C72E84F323B.jpeg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back