Nice anemone colours

Benji k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this anemone at the fish store acclimating I thought it was really cool and they said it was a green snow flake anemone it was also at hed to the bag. took some pictures just though it looked cool.
IMG_3960.jpeg

OP
OP
Benji k

Benji k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice any photos in white light
I actually ended up taking it home and they let and it’s arched to a rock it is really small but eventually getting a pair of clowns to host it I’ve heard these types are rarer because ther white flakes on them.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually ended up taking it home and they let and it’s arched to a rock it is really small but eventually getting a pair of clowns to host it I’ve heard these types are rarer because ther white flakes on them.
Looks nice

JClic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I just got a Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone for my clownfish.

OP
OP
Benji k

Benji k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I just got a Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone for my clownfish.
Yeah ther really cool it’s now moved to a different rock and has opened up fully and it stung me twice the second one hurt a little bit. can’t wait to get my clown.

JClic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah ther really cool it’s now moved to a different rock and has opened up fully and it stung me twice the second one hurt a little bit. can’t wait to get my clown.
Haha yea I got stung when I put mine in. Unfortunately mine has been hiding under a rock and doesnt seem to want to come out. Ordered another wavemaker because Im pretty sure the flow is too high.

OP
OP
Benji k

Benji k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha yea I got stung when I put mine in. Unfortunately mine has been hiding under a rock and doesnt seem to want to come out. Ordered another wavemaker because Im pretty sure the flow is too high.
Yeah mine is just at the bottom of the rock not under and his foot is attached nicely hope he stays ther

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back