Nice batch of coral

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,421
Reaction score
246,790
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I had an opportunity recently to give a fairly new business a shot and very pleased with price and selection

See Punisher corals - Located in Wisconsin. They DO ship
 
I had an opportunity recently to give a fairly new business a shot and very pleased with price and selection

See Punisher corals - Located in Wisconsin. They DO ship

What? No pictures? ;Snaphappy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new