Nice sps fs

  • Thread starter Thread starter icycoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

icycoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
12
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have some frags for sale. All of them have been cut since the ffm except for the red dragons they were cut 2-3 weeks ago and are fully healed.

Tyree montipora setosa $30 (5 available)
ORA Cali tort $35 (4 available)
ORA Joe the Coral $20 (4 available)
CITR Red Dragon med $45 (1)
CITR Red Dragon large $65 (1)

Prices reflect color and size
Local pickup in Putnam,CT 06260 with the possibility to meet.
Disclaimer: possibility to meet means I would be willing to drive to the highway to meet you at the closest exit to me not 50mi to your house to drop of a frag, or if I'm heading to the Manchester/Vernon area to shop we could work something out.It's been a while since I've sold frags so if your curious about me and what others have thought about my frags please feel free to look up my past for sale threads and feedback in the large feedback forum. As always first come first serve paypal to hold.

Pics from today








Photos taken w iPhone 6 and adjusted for white balance w snapseed on all of those photos I actually had to turn the saturation down (who does that lol)

Post in thread or pm me
 
Never mind. I got My answer. Very nice pieces maybe after my move I can pick some stuff up.
 
Hmu man. Good luck w the move.
 
Thank you for all the interest these are no longer available. Please close the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new