Nice Surprise today

  • Thread starter Thread starter stang66gt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stang66gt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I would share my elation with you guys. I got an email today from coralpedia saying that my Orange Ring of Toxin palys won the POTM for January 2010 and that they were on the homepage of coralpedia. Very Exciting!! you can see them here: www.coralpedia.com WOOOHOOOO:nerd::bigsmile:
 
Very cool looking
Nice picture.
 
Congratulations!
 
Woot, congrats. My wife was saying how she wanted some of those when I went to coralpedia the other day.
 
thats awesome !! i remember how it felt when i had an article published in a book ... its a great feeling, isnt it ?? congrats bro
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new