Nice to meet everyone

Hi everyone! And thank you so much for the warm welcome! My name is Iustin I’m a 25yr-old enthusiast, I specialize in home Reno’s and hands on work my curent hobby is wood working but my new found hobby is my new salt water aquarium! I’m looking forward to all the great people here looking forward to all the great help aswell!

5971C21F-6985-4F5A-B456-E23A485EC7DA.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hi everyone! And thank you so much for the warm welcome! My name is Iustin I’m a 25yr-old enthusiast, I specialize in home Reno’s and hands on work my curent hobby is wood working but my new found hobby is my new salt water aquarium! I’m looking forward to all the great people here looking forward to all the great help aswell!

5971C21F-6985-4F5A-B456-E23A485EC7DA.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Your skills in wood working will carry over to help you in this hobby, too!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hi everyone! And thank you so much for the warm welcome! My name is Iustin I’m a 25yr-old enthusiast, ... my new found hobby is my new salt water aquarium! I’m looking forward to all the great people here looking forward to all the great help aswell!

Welcome to R2R !

The community here is a great resource.

Looking forward to your success in 2022,
Jim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new