Nice to meet everyone

IUSTINIAN75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
60
Location
windsor ontario canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! And thank you so much for the warm welcome! My name is Iustin I’m a 25yr-old enthusiast, I specialize in home Reno’s and hands on work my curent hobby is wood working but my new found hobby is my new salt water aquarium! I’m looking forward to all the great people here looking forward to all the great help aswell!

5971C21F-6985-4F5A-B456-E23A485EC7DA.jpeg
 
Hi everyone! And thank you so much for the warm welcome! My name is Iustin I’m a 25yr-old enthusiast, I specialize in home Reno’s and hands on work my curent hobby is wood working but my new found hobby is my new salt water aquarium! I’m looking forward to all the great people here looking forward to all the great help aswell!

5971C21F-6985-4F5A-B456-E23A485EC7DA.jpeg
Welcome to Da Reef!
Ocean Life GIF
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Justin. Nice tank. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new