Nice to meet you folks...

Luke_1901

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,
I recently joined the forum, but I've been lurking for some time. I've been in the hobby for 36 years. Looking forward to Learning and sharing with the community. I attached a few pics of my 140 gal. in the ManCave/Home Office.

right_side-2.jpg zoom_out.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank, thanks for sharing! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new