Nicest Chalice ever!!! No joke!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet WWC Shuga' Mama Chalice!!

Halides
sugarmama.jpg


Actinic
sugarmamaact.jpg


Actinic
sugarmamaactmacro.jpg
 
Last edited:
O MY GOD...............................................................................................................................Did that thing fall from another planet?
 
O MY GOD...............................................................................................................................Did that thing fall from another planet?
when I saw it in person I thought the same :beauty:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new