Nicest Chalice ever!!! No joke!

Very nice Victor.. Im glad I dont have the chalice itch anymore or else I will offer u big money for a frag.. Sweet find!
 
Very nice Victor.. Im glad I dont have the chalice itch anymore or else I will offer u big money for a frag.. Sweet find!
I find it hard for me to belive you don't have the bug anymore :tongue:

PS: Do you have a nice picture of my hologram?
 
FUEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL BE PICKING UP MY FRAG NEXT WEEK IN PERSON!!!!! Can't wait!
 
lol chris how are u visiting florida alot? do u live in D.C. or orlando? just wondering..

and victor how much is a frag of that?
 
Last edited:
I find it hard for me to belive you don't have the bug anymore :tongue:

PS: Do you have a nice picture of my hologram?

I still have my mini collection but I can't play with the bigboys since I am saving up for my addiction ;)...

Hologram the one I posted .. When I get a chance will snap and post it on your forum ..
 
Nice Shuga Victor-!! great looking coral-
 
i cant believe it bro! that thing is insane!!! im coming down in person to see that bad boy! got my ticket tonight and ill see you next tuesday! the shuga' mama is goin in my collection no matter what:tongue:! may gave me permission to put some dough down on this one:angel: :xd:
 
i cant believe it bro! that thing is insane!!! im coming down in person to see that bad boy! got my ticket tonight and ill see you next tuesday! the shuga' mama is goin in my collection no matter what:tongue:! may gave me permission to put some dough down on this one:angel: :xd:

U SLY DEVIL!!!! I'm watching you brotha!
 
WANT!!.... wow.... Sorry Robert, I might have to send money to this dude.
 
I still have my mini collection but I can't play with the bigboys since I am saving up for my addiction ;)...

Hologram the one I posted .. When I get a chance will snap and post it on your forum ..
Can i ask what's the new addiction? :wink:


Nice Shuga Victor-!! great looking coral-
Thanks Buddy,I'm still coming to see your tank one of these days :tongue:

i cant believe it bro! that thing is insane!!! im coming down in person to see that bad boy! got my ticket tonight and ill see you next tuesday! the shuga' mama is goin in my collection no matter what:tongue:! may gave me permission to put some dough down on this one:angel: :xd:
See you here Sly devil :angel:

Thanks buddy.

WANT!!.... wow.... Sorry Robert, I might have to send money to this dude.
who's Robert?...lol
 
nice should have called it over the rainbow.... :)
 
my new favorite chalice,sweet piece victor - it is one of a kind let me know when you want to frag it pleaseeeee
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new