Nick Bingo at it again

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have seen this topic before a about Nick and I thought I should get my anger out a little.

If you dont know who Nick Bingo is, he is a youtuber who vlogs and loves to keep fish and other exotic animals. He is most known for his Saltwater Pool Pond, Yes a saltwater pool pond.

He recently uploaded a video of him stocking his new 200g saltwater tank. Though the video he shows himself picking out new fish for the tank (Not to mention he is just picking fish he likes but doesn’t know how to care for). As he is picking his fish he picks up a Ribbon Eel, if anyone doesn’t know Ribbon Eels are very picky and if not fed properly they will eat the small fish in the tank. Nick also picks out some clowns and 2 firefish. Lastly Nick picks 3 tangs, Hippo Tang, Powder Blue, and Powder Brown.

If you put two types of Acanthurus Tangs together they will fight til the death, but Nick doesn’t care and still adds them together.

The reason I am making this is to tell anyone in the hobby to not take advice from him PLEASE. He is giving wrong advice to his viewers who then will go do the same and hurt these animals. I hate talking about anyone but when you go and give wrong advice to people who “trust” you its sad.

If this offends anyone I am sorry, I just wanted to make people aware of what he is doing is wrong.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this topic before a about Nick and I thought I should get my anger out a little.

If you dont know who Nick Bingo is, he is a youtuber who vlogs and loves to keep fish and other exotic animals. He is most known for his Saltwater Pool Pond, Yes a saltwater pool pond.

He recently uploaded a video of him stocking his new 200g saltwater tank. Though the video he shows himself picking out new fish for the tank (Not to mention he is just picking fish he likes but doesn’t know how to care for). As he is picking his fish he picks up a Ribbon Eel, if anyone doesn’t know Ribbon Eels are very picky and if not fed properly they will eat the small fish in the tank. Nick also picks out some clowns and 2 firefish. Lastly Nick picks 3 tangs, Hippo Tang, Powder Blue, and Powder Brown.

If you put two types of Powder Tangs together they will fight til the death, but Nick doesn’t care and still adds them together.

The reason I am making this is to tell anyone in the hobby to not take advice from him PLEASE. He is giving wrong advice to his viewers who then will go do the same and hurt these animals. I hate talking about anyone but when you go and give wrong advice to people who “trust” you its sad.

If this offends anyone I am sorry, I just wanted to make people aware of what he is doing is wrong.
YouTube is the devil

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Nick and his buddy Paul are disgusting. This is the fourth time he's stocked that 200g and I think he's on the third pool pond at this point, every time he's re stocked them he either says nothing or says 'the fish got too big'. In the beginning he would openly show very sick fish and talk about how happy and healthy they are as they gasp at the surface, and every nano tank he's kept has disappeared inexplicably. All of his reptiles have died too.
People of this latest generation have no brains, coming from one of them. Some crap happened between now and 20 years ago and it seriously knocked the nuclear family out of balance.
The biggest problem with these people is that they have no limits on money. Nick lives with his rich parents and they buy him everything he wants, and Paul was the same deal (he lives in his own house now, but his folks pay for it). They were babies their whole lives and have yet to feel the consequences of anything they do wrong, because their parents pay them out of their problems.

Nick, Paul, and anyone they call friends are cancerous and do not take advice from them. They are yuppy rich boys who can't take failure and like getting what they want, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited by a moderator:

jassermd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you put two types of Acanthurus Tangs together they will fight til the death, but Nick doesn’t care and still adds them together.

Thank you for posting! I agree, Youtube has destroyed so much and continues to do so.
If those were dogs or roosters, he'd be in jail...

OP
OP
ThatPhillyReefer

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah Nick and his buddy Paul are disgusting. This is the fourth time he's stocked that 200g and I think he's on the third pool pond at this point, every time he's re stocked them he either says nothing or says 'the fish got too big'. In the beginning he would openly show very sick fish and talk about how happy and healthy they are as they gasp at the surface, and every nano tank he's kept has disappeared inexplicably. All of his reptiles have died too.
People of this latest generation have no brains, coming from one of them. Some crap happened between now and 20 years ago and it seriously knocked the nuclear family out of balance.
The biggest problem with these people is that they have no limits on money. Nick lives with his rich parents and they buy him everything he wants, and Paul was the same deal (he lives in his own house now, but his folks pay for it). They were babies their whole lives and have yet to feel the consequences of anything they do wrong, because their parents pay them out of their problems.

Nick, Paul, and anyone they call friends are cancerous and do not take advice from them. They are yuppy rich boys who can't take failure and like getting what they want, nothing more and nothing less.
agreed

its all for money it seems with them

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slippery slope when you start yelling and telling ppl how to spend their money.

You have zero control in this situation.

Well I guess you could move to his township, run for a County Commissioner seat and vote in an Ordinance

Worry about your own tank bruh....lol

Last edited:

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well I guess you could move to his township, run for a County Commissioner seat and vote in an Ordinance

I believe the main point of this thread is to bring awareness to his crap, I for one went overboard with it though, sorry about that. I feel no need to justify what I said, but I do acknowledge that it was uneccesary.

OP
OP
ThatPhillyReefer

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

i said nothing about how he spends his money. I was warning fellow hobbyist about what he is doing and don’t learn from him

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I don't agree with calling out how people spend their money I do believe in calling out people who are promoting bad practices (in this hobby or any other hobby) and even more so if they're harming living creatures.

OP
OP
ThatPhillyReefer

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While I don't agree with calling out how people spend their money I do believe in calling out people who are promoting bad practices (in this hobby or any other hobby) and even more so if they're harming living creatures.
Exactly, i could care less how people spend their money but i seen he was slowly harming these beautiful fish i had to say something

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are overestimating his influence on knowledgeable reefers

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There plenty on r2r that do the same

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So stop giving him views.
Amen Amen Amen
praise gospel GIF

Pointing out bad things only promotes it

Last edited:

BigBrainReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They are not yuppy, rich boys who only care about money, I don't approve of his ways either but that doesn't mean he only cares about the money. You can tell he cares about his fish and is actually a very nice person in general. Same with Paul but he is actually educated and stuff.

BigBrainReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for posting! I agree, Youtube has destroyed so much and continues to do so.
If those were dogs or roosters, he'd be in jail...
It hasn't destroyed every thing, there some really good YouTubers out there in the fish keeping hobby, and reptile keeping and any other hobby you can think of

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not yuppy, rich boys who only care about money, I don't approve of his ways either but that doesn't mean he only cares about the money. You can tell he cares about his fish and is actually a very nice person in general. Same with Paul but he is actually educated and stuff.
did you join the forum to make these comments? Your account is pretty new, plus you've not introduced yourself yet, plus this thread is over a month old.

Welcome to the forum BTW, glad to have some new blood. No hard feelings, I'm just a bit confused by the circumstances.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back