Nick's 300gallon in wall renovation.

I concur with KoleTang, I would love to see an update on this!
 
Just noticed this thread again. I will update this here on R2R with some new photos soon I promise.
 
Looking forward to it!
 
Awesome tank! Any updated fts pics? How is the tank doing now that you've switched from mh's to T5's? I have the same tank and hope that it'll look like your's in a few yrs.
 
O.K skinz I hear ya. I will bust out the camera and take some pics for you in the next couple of days. I just need to clean up the glass a bit. I have an underwater camera that takes great pics of corals but not so nice pics from outside the tank as its just a point and shoot. I have an SLR but I cant take good pics with it as I feel I need to take a class just to operate the thing so it just sits in the closet. Probably just need to get a nice lens since I just use the one that came with it but who knows. I will take some pics anyway though since I see you guys want to see some and all.
 
Wow love the tank!
I'm looking to do something similar ! Did u do the work your self? It's a work of art for sure!
 
Awesome job Nick you must be a handy man like me i like to build everything myself i have a 16x14 coral room that is slowly coming along if its not money its time im try to talk my wife out of the spare bathroom witch is right behind my coral room im sure its going to be a battle:squigglemouth: but i really could us the extra room i sent you a pm and hope to someday get some of your frags dendroman
 
Nick, that tank is some salty sweetness up North.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new