NICREW 0-10V to Hydros

  • Thread starter Thread starter chapter7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chapter7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
239
Reaction score
204
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
💡 Looks like this is new? Does this mean we no longer have to use/buy the $50 NICREW controller? Anyone successfully hook this up to Hydros yet?

NICREW 0-10V Box

Screenshot 2025-10-03 at 12.33.36 PM.png
 
💡 Looks like this is new? Does this mean we no longer have to use/buy the $50 NICREW controller? Anyone successfully hook this up to Hydros yet?

NICREW 0-10V Box

Screenshot 2025-10-03 at 12.33.36 PM.png
This only controls 4 channels while their controller manages 5. I am waiting on their bluetooth dongle which is supposed to be out this fall, I guess. This will allow for 8 channel control and some sort of moonlight option. (just what I have read)

If you don't want 5 channel control and have an automation system that can interface with this then it's a good way to go. 🙂
 
Oops, just read @Skep18 ’s thread after searching for the Bluetooth dongle! This 0-10V box is discussed over there …. how do we close this thread?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new