NICREW 200W 40 Breeder PAR

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ! Does anyone have the nicrew 200W on they 40 breeder and have the par they are getting? I know I can’t 1:1 match because of a lot factors but just looking for a baseline
 
Bumping for you.
But as a complete guess I would start at 75% and see how it goes. Based on what? I have a 40 breeder with a 150 watt metal halide and 2 OR3 bars, I think the bars are 90 watts each. I have sps and lps. Corals love light IMO
 
Depending how high you have it i agree with mojo. The stock lenses have really good diffusion so hot spots shouldn't be a problem
 
Bumping for you.
But as a complete guess I would start at 75% and see how it goes. Based on what? I have a 40 breeder with a 150 watt metal halide and 2 OR3 bars, I think the bars are 90 watts each. I have sps and lps. Corals love light IMO
Thanks my guy! I will start with 14 inches above water and see how my tank reacts!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new