Nicrew hyperreef 100 gen2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seadogs12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seadogs12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
5
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I’ve got a Fluval 13.5 evo and just picked up a hyper reef 100 gen 2 along with the controller on sale. Now im kinda lost on to what to program the lights too and how long and was just wondering if Simone has experience with this setup. My tank is zoa heavy and I’ve got some Euphyllia. I’ve had it for about a month and feels a though i might have the lighting up a little to strong
 
If it was me, I would start the light at about 40%. I use this light on a 32 gallon, that is a very strong light for a 13.5. You may need to rent a par meter to get the light dialed in correctly.
 
If it was me, I would start the light at about 40%. I use this light on a 32 gallon, that is a very strong light for a 13.5. You may need to rent a par meter to get the light dialed in correctly.
I was able to rent one and have a picture with all my par reading I’ll attach. To me it just seems very blue. And tank has changed a good bit and gotten healthier. I was about to fight a nuisance algae outbreak right after this



IMG_1439.png
 
If it was me, I would start the light at about 40%. I use this light on a 32 gallon, that is a very strong light for a 13.5. You may need to rent a par meter to get the light dialed in correctly.
I was able to rent one and have a picture with all my par reading I’ll attach
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new