Nicrew HyperReef 200 Gen 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
From what I have experienced, the white bumps the PAR huge. Not that's a bad thing but they need tweeking. And PAR is not necessarily PUR
 
From what I have experienced, the white bumps the PAR huge. Not that's a bad thing but they need tweeking. And PAR is not necessarily PUR
Agreed
 
Are these comparable to radion xr blue or pro?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new