Nicrew hyperreef gen 2 weight?

Justfebreezeit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
2,573
Location
SoFlo
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone confirm the weight of the gen 2 100w? Google ai has it at 7.5 lbs.

I'm building a wood bracket to hold it over my tank and I attached an 8lb with to test it. It has a little deflection

When I hold 8lbs it seems heavier than what I would expect the light to weigh
 
They list the total package weight (i.e. Light, mount, power supply, box, etc). The fixture itself is beefy, but not THAT beefy.
 
They list the total package weight (i.e. Light, mount, power supply, box, etc). The fixture itself is beefy, but not THAT beefy.

That's definitely what I was thinking/hoping.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new