Niger Triger for Sale

Bjt75

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
24
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Beautiful Niger Triger for sale! He was a baby when I got him and absolutely love him! However, he likes to now eat snails and hermit crabs as well as stress my clowns by chasing them to death.

$90.00
 
I am trying to learn how to do that. Thank you
 
To be able to post on the marketplace here, you have to have 25 meaningful posts. After that, you're food to go!
Thank you! I was getting frustrated not knowing what I was doing wrong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new