• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Niger Trigger needs a new home.

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jp1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
275
Reaction score
147
Location
Central Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have a large healthy Niger Trigger that needs a new home. It is from a tank teardown and it won't work in my new set up. He is quite large so would need to go to a big tank. Willing to give him away if I know he's going to a good home with a decent size tank. Pick up in Central Wisconsin.
 
Last edited:
20251029_221411.jpg
 
Hi everyone,

I have a large healthy Niger Trigger that needs a new home. It is from a tank teardown and it won't work in my new set up. He is quite large so would need to go to a big tank. Willing to give him away if I know he's going to a good home with a decent size tank. Pick up in Central Wisconsin.
I have a huge tank for him and thats is my absolutely favorite fish would love to have him
 
Hi everyone,

I have a large healthy Niger Trigger that needs a new home. It is from a tank teardown and it won't work in my new set up. He is quite large so would need to go to a big tank. Willing to give him away if I know he's going to a good home with a decent size tank. Pick up in Central Wisconsin.
I have a big tank and would love to have him. It my favorite fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new