Niger Trigger with Blue Jaw Triggers

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Would it be safe to add a Niger Trigger to a 220 with a male/female pair of Blue jaws?
 
Would it be safe to add a Niger Trigger to a 220 with a male/female pair of Blue jaws?
I think that depends on the fish themselves, size and order of introduction. That said I had 2 crosshatch and a clown trigger in a 250 with no issues. Currently I have a Niger, Clown, Huma, and an undulated in a 300. No issues yet (been a year).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new