Nightmare and Candy Apple Red colonies.

Item Price
$120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

duran760

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
39
Reaction score
31
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got two colonies I’m selling. Both have 20 plus polyps.
$120 each

Shipping is $50. Standard 2hr DOA from initial delivery attempt. Coral must be in sealed container if DOA. Money will be refunded as I do not have extras. I can’t control shipping delays but I will do my best to work with you if it occurs.

Nightmare colony (all red)
Candy apple reds (red and green)

IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1118.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new