Nighttime Settings for AI Prime 16 HD

NanoLuke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am mainly posting this out of curiosity because I don't see much on this topic but if I pick up advice then that would be even better. I understand that a lot of people probably don't even have any sort of a moonlight/nighttime setting overnight and prefer to have the lights completely off. I am in favor of a moonlight setting personally because my tank is in my bedroom, but perhaps it is actually best to have no light at all? However, if you don't believe this to be the case, then what do you do for a nighttime setting on your LEDs? I put specially AI Prime in the title because that is what I run, but I would be interested in hearing from anyone's input regardless of their light. AI Prime has a cool setting for moonlight mode, and I am debating whether that or a very dim blue setting would be best for the night. Is it beneficial to progressively brighten the moonlight when you get closer to morning as well or could that just be an aesthetic thing? I look forward to hearing from everyone about nighttime light settings!

Brian Ardolino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my tank was in my bedroom the blue light on my primes bothered me at night, but I did like the moon light. I switched to using the violet channel as the moon light at 3%

Back